Vaultbank is a global investment firm, committed to sound financial investment and technological advancement. Unlike most cryptocurrencies that are utility tokens, Vaultbank is offering private security tokens, which represent beneficial ownership interests in non-voting equity shares in Vaultbank’s future revenue generating business ventures. These include, but are not limited to, an exchange that is in development, a debit MasterCard, and the Vaultbank Fund, which will be comprised of an asset backed credit portfolio. Vaultbank intends to build token value with its experienced management team and, subject to the board and holders of voting shares, pay quarterly dividends to its token holders. The Vaultbank investment opportunity is available to accredited investors per Reg D, Section 506(c) and Reg S, as an exempt offering. Vaultbank will create an asset backed credit portfolio by utilizing the expertise of the Vaultbank senior portfolio management team from established financial firms with the artificial intelligence and machine learning talent of Random Forest Capital, a San Francisco quantitative hedge fund. Vaultbank intends to then use a warehouse line of credit to provide leveraged returns for token investors. Further making cryptocurrency accessible to consumers, Vaultbank will be offering a debit card to facilitate purchasing everyday items using cryptocurrencies at point-of-sale terminals around the world. The Vaultbank debit card will allow cryptocurrency investors and consumers to facilitate foreign exchange transactions at highly competitive rates on seventeen (17) of the largest global currencies and to use their holdings as tender. Additionally, Vaultbank is in development on the Vaultbank cryptocurrency exchange, a secure cryptocurrency ICO investing and trading portal that plans to offer low transaction fees, reliable customer service, and access to other private security tokens offerings as well as trading of utility tokens.
Austin Trombley - CTO
Stuart Shelly - COO
Christopher Cummock - Managing Director
Eric Clarke - Marketing Director
John Castaldo - Managing Director
Scot Matteson - Senior Director
John Nahas - Director, Investor Relations and Business Development
Chris Cates - VP of Technology
- Launch of Debit Card functionality in European Union. With FX capabilities.
- Launch of app and internet functionality linked to Debit Cards.
- Launch of Debit Card Functionality in Asia. Union Pay system.
- Limited Debit Card issuance for USA Clients.
- Launch FX trading platform worldwide.
- Launch of Vaultbank Fund with 100% of the allocated funds into investments within 2 months
- Continued launch of Asian Debit Card system.
- Obtain Banking license.
- Launch Debit Card functionality in Mexico.
- Launch Debit Card functionality in Russia & Ukraine.
- Obtain Money Transmitters Lic in USA.
- Launch Debit Card functionality in UAE countries.
- Launch Debit Card functionality in Jordan and Israel.
- Launch Banking functionality.
- Launch Account opening capabilities.
- Launch Internet Banking platform.
- Increased debit card functionality in additional countries. South America, Africa, North Africa.