MovieCoin is a next-generation financial technology company focused on leveraging blockchain technology, digital assets and proprietary applications to create a new standard currency for entertainment financing, business transactions and consumer payments.
The Company has operations spanning content finance and production, business and consumer services and technology development and licensing. MovieCoin’s content finance and production businesses offer programmatic ownership of filmed entertainment assets to financial investors seeking institutionalized exposure to premium content, while its digital assets platform provides businesses with innovative solutions to streamline operations and entertainment enthusiasts with unique and more engaging ways to participate in the movie experience.
The Company was founded in 2017 by Christopher Woodrow in partnership with BANKEX and is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia with offices in Santa Monica, California and New York, New York.
Moviecoin Tokens do not:
- provide any ownership or security interest in the assets or property of the Company;
- provide a right to receive any revenue from the Company;
- represent any debt owed by the Company;
- provide any right to repurchase by, or impose any obligation to repurchase on, the Company;
- provide any voting or governance rights regarding the Company
Total Token Supply
Available for Sale
% Available for Sale
Registered Company Name
MovieCoin Holdings Inc.
Chairman and CEO
Chief Operating Officer
EVP of Global Strategy
Head of Business Development
SVP of Corporate Affairs
Head of Marketing and Public Relations