INDX is the world’s leading Tokenized Masternode Investment Fund. Own the INDX token to receive a regular passive income. INDX leverage their proprietary technology to deliver Masternode profits, with 50% of net yield distributed as a quarterly dividend to token holders. The remaining 50% is reinvested back into the portfolio to grow the token NAV on exchanges. Key points as follows:
- The INDX proprietary algorithm scans a market of over 600 Masternode networks and selects a risk-managed portfolio of the best performing Masternodes.
- The INDX platform securely spins up and hosts the Masternodes, while collecting the rewards.
- The INDX hedge protects the AUM from a flash market crash.
- The INDX dashboard provides investors with portfolio transparency, fund performance and accrued dividends.
- The INDX model dampens volatility and depreciation, while capturing all the profits in an upturn cycle.
A 5-year ROI forecast puts the fund growth at over $28m, yielding more than $15m in dividend distributions. Coinbase Custody will be used to harbour funds and is insured by Lloyds of London. INDX is an asset-backed, regulatory compliant security token, fully tradable on exchanges that gives investors liquidity with zero exit fees. An award-winning Security Token Offering (STO), INDX has attracted institutional investment and a global community of nearly 20k registered investors.
INDX token holders have the right to the benefits derived from the assets in the fund, proportional to their unit holding, and the right to sell the INDX token on regulated security exchanges. INDX token holders do not own the fund or equity in any of the structured vehicles nor eligible for any redemption. The fund entity is structured as an off-shore GP which itself will be owned by INDX Group Ltd.